- Ref. 2347794
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 58 m²
- 770,000 €
With a view that takes in the iconic dome of the Pantheon, this beautiful two-bedroom apartment is found in an Art Nouveau building dating from 1933 in the highly sought-after fifth arrondissement - close to the Seine river, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Jardin des Plantes and much more.
• Located on the 5th floor, with an elevator, this well-maintained property is light, bright and very sunny - as well as being peaceful and quiet.
• In tip-top condition, the apartment has proven to be a much loved home for the current owners who spent several wonderful years here with their children.
• The property has been optimised for maximum comfort and security throughout.
• Highlights include the hardwood floors, wall-to-ceiling closets/shelving in every room, a high-spec open-plan kitchen, dimmable lights in every room, double-insulated windows and a cellar.
•A perfect investment buy, we know from past experience that this would be snapped up straight away on the rental market.
• Freehold included.
• Copropriété de 24 lots (NO_Pas_procedur_cours). Charges annuelles : 3576 euros.