- Ref. 2347875
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2,665,000 €
Tucked away in a quiet corner of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, this three-bedroom property is brimming with charm - but the jewel in the crown is the secluded garden (200m2), which is a real rarity in Paris, full of greenery and flowers.
• Beautifully decorated in the English country style, with tasteful details, this place has a lovely, quirky charm about it - it really is one you must see to fully appreciate.
• The property offers enchanting views over the private garden - which is bedecked with statues, greenery, mature trees, flowers and a summerhouse.
• With its two-floor configuration, this spacious property (of almost 150m2) actually feels more like a house than an apartment.
• Found in a quiet, peaceful setting, it is just a few steps away from the restaurants, bars, cafés, boutiques and fresh markets of Saint-Germain-des-Prés - not to mention the historic Parisian department store, Le Bon Marché.
• This apartment would also make a great investment with a rental value of around euros6,000 per month.
• There is so much to love about this property but the enchanting secret garden is what stole our hears - a unique hideaway in this world-famous district Copropriété de 50 lots (). Charges annuelles : 3700 euros.
Property Ref: PSU909
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)